Start: 31st March, runs for 13 weeks
Prizes: Winner: Champion Trophy, $50 Store Credit, Bragging Rights, Glory
2nd-4th: Dice Set & Bag
Other Prizes depending on entrants!
The league will run for 13 weeks (31st March - 29th June) using an open play format – anyone can play anyone! Join the League Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1604957152909597/) to organise matches anytime; or drop in on a Sunday for a pick up match.
Thank you to the London Warhammer Gaming Guild for the rule set for this league, we hope it will be a fun and enjoyable experience for all players!
Over the course of the league, players will play matches at their own pace with the following restrictions:
- You may play a maximum of 12 matches.
- You must play a minimum of 6 matches to be eligible for prizes.
- You cannot play the same player twice in a row.
- You may only change your army list once each fortnight.
Full rules available here: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vy4WO3jCU2vaUdvB7_QPmJGVB8H5Td5E/view?usp=sharing)
Quick Summary of Rules:
- 1500 points
- Single ITC Faction
- Single Detachment, which must be a Battalion (allowances for Drukhari Raiding Patrols and Imperial/Renegade Knights)
- Modified Highlander
- No Lords of War (apart from Knights)
- No Fortifications
- No Forgeworld
- ITC Champions missions
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DeckedOutGaming users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.